Marketing & Links
Please use the links and downloads on this page to help you better understand On Target's business activities. You can also find the associations we are active in and trade show events you will find us displaying at.
Operations Executive - American Executive Magazine Article.
- 811 - Know what's below. Call before you dig.
- Whether you are planning to do it yourself or hire a professional, smart digging means calling 811 before each job. Homeowners often make risky assumptions about whether or not they should get their utility lines marked, but every digging job requires a call â€“ even small projects like planting trees and shrubs.
- Dig Safe System, Inc.
- A communication network, assisting excavators, contractors and property owners in complying with state law by notifying the appropriate utilities before digging.
- Call Before You Dig - CT
- TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC SAFETY WITH REGARD TO EXCAVATIONS NEAR UNDERGROUND FACILITIES BY PROVIDING A COMMUNICATIONS LINK BETWEEN EXCAVATORS, PUBLIC AGENCIES, AND PUBLIC UTILITIES; ANYTIME, ANYWHERE."
- Call Before You Dig, Inc.
- MUST - Managing Underground Safety Training
- To promote underground facility safety through training efforts in cooperation with Dig SafeÂ®, underground facility owners, private locating companies, municipalities, excavators and regulatory agencies, and to continually evaluate the New England one-call laws and underground safety best practices.
Association and Trade Show Links
- ECNE - Energy Council of the Northeast
- An association of companies dedicated to Safe, Reliable & Efficient Energy Service. Develope & provide programs & services that advance the knowledge of our membership.
- TANE - Telephone Association of New England
- The Telephone Association of New England is a resource for the educational needs of its members. The Association will deliver value through collaboration and opportunities for networking and professional development.
- TAM - Telephone Association of Maine
- "The purpose of the Association shall be to promote the welfare of its members; to promote the use and development of telephone service and communication services; and to promote uniform and efficient methods of accounting, engineering, construction management and operations among telephone utilities."
- NEPPA - Northeast Public Power Association
- In New England, there are 79 electric light companies that are owned and operated by the communities they serve. They are governed by elected or appointed officials who represent the interests of their customers, and have brought low-cost, reliable electric service to their customers for over 100 years.
Marketing materials text…